Thursday, August 26, 2010

Field Trips

Hey everyone!
I hope you have all had a great summer and are getting excited about starting school back up!
Last spring I let Lezlie know that I'd be willing to head up the field trip committee. I know my tendency will lean toward planning things for the younger kids, but I will do my best to come up with things for the older kids to do as well. If anybody wants to help out with planning field trips, PLEASE let me know!
Anyway, I have a great idea for a first field trip! I wanted to get this out now because we'd need to be registered by September 9th, and I want to make sure that you have time to think about things.
Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm Historic Site
Thursday, September 16th, 10:00am
K-2nd grade: "Growing Up Victorian"
3rd-6th grade: "Wagon's Ho!"
Cost is $5 per person for presentation, $1 addt'l to explore the full site
This date and programs are specifically for the homeschool community!
Naamah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by way of discussing the topic. Your input is valued. Your comment will go through moderation first to ensure no spam occurs.